Wednesday, September 25, 2019

The excitement is building.

Good morning, friends!

In just a couple of days, I'll be heading out to the airport for a week in Massachusetts. 

The hard thing will be packing for two... Heather's clothes and accessories will fit into a small bag and the drab clothes will fit into another bag.  I'm mentally assembling the clothes for the flights, I can't promise that I'll be fully flying pretty but my outfit will be more Heather than him.  We'll see how it pans out.

I'm to a point that I just wish to be myself. Heather is me, I'm no longer him and I feel that I'm taking the effort to live as I need to for MY own best interests. 

I'm excited, beyond words, for Heather's vacation.  I have some tourist spots I'm planning on seeing, places I remember from my childhood. I also have gotten a Mass Pike transponder so I don't have to rent one and pay the exorbitant fees from the rental car company. 

Time for me to go to work.

Later!

Heather.

2 comments:

  1. BTW - The Mass Pike transponder is compatible with all the EZ-Pass systems on the East Coast. It's a great thing to have if you drive here....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was! When I rented a car last year, I'd agreed to use the company's transponder. After the fact, I received the bill and was bothered by the cost and fees charged by the rental agency. I now own the transponder and enjoyed my visit to the Cape.

    ReplyDelete