Sunday, July 17, 2016

Saturday and my dilemna

My wife and I were working in the garage, making way for some new treasures when her new found friend arrives.  At the time I was wearing a beige knee-length skirt and lace trimmed tank top.  I have "come out" to exactly four people in the real world; my ex-wife (when we were married), my current wife and my two adult daughters. 
I heard the car pull into the dirt driveway and was a bit panicked because I wasn't sure if I could handle being discovered.  I made my quick decision to wait behind the wall until I could slip out the side door of the garage unnoticed and run to kitchen door to change to boymode. 
Yes, I chickened out.  Every day when I'm at work.  I'm jealous of the women in blouse and skirt or a dress and long to be dressed just like them.  I try to spend all of my home time in a skirt or dress and if we choose to go out for fast food in the evening I usually will be fully dressed.  Why did I chicken out?  I think that part of it is that I don't want to jeopardize my wife's new friendship but I don't think the friend would really care what I'm wearing. 
Maybe I will overcome my worry and be comfortable in front of our friend but for now I remain a creature of the night.
Until next time...
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment