Sunday, May 14, 2017

Thanks Mom!

I love my Mom. 

Last time I visited my parent's house, the thing that surprised me most was the new photo on their fridge.  It was a picture of me.  Dressed for work on Halloween. 

It made me feel great.

I wonder if they have any idea that I spend most of my time dressed in women's clothing?  I have a strong desire to tell them.  My spouse has suggested that it is a bad idea.  Why tell them something that may upset them?  Yes, good point but my counter point is: this is me.  I am not ashamed of who I am.  I want to be honest about myself.  I've had to hide a part of myself for fifty years.  I don't want to hide any more.  If I had the means, I would do so much more to make my life as Heather a full time reality. 

Happy Mom's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment