Thursday, July 1, 2021

More plans, Rocky Horror Picture Show

 Good morning friends,

Apparently there is a local movie theater that screens Rocky Horror occasionally.  

My kids love that movie.  As a teen and into my early twenties I would go to the movies and watch Rocky Horror. We weren't participants who brought props or dressed up, just attendees who could be pretty raucous and often jumped into the aisles for the dance sequences and shouted when appropriate.  After graduation, the three of us didn't really go to the movies any more as we worked and our personal lives became more important than socializing.  A couple years after graduation from high school, I started dating the woman who is now my ex-wife.  The two of us would go to the movies after a late shift of work and see Rocky Horror. She became a fan. Again, we were never dressed for a part and as I was trying to impress her rather than scare her away.

My current wife is who told me about the showing.  I'm hoping she'll attend. She's never seen the movie. I told my daughters about the showing and they're planning to attend the screening.  I am planning to dress for the movie.  My plan is to find some black lingerie with garters, seamed stockings and heels to wear.  I'm going to be scandalously dressed in public!  I'm so looking forward to this.

Now to wait until I get back from my trip so we can go to the movies!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment