Saturday, September 10, 2022

Quick message.

 Hi friends!

Today is Saturday, September 10, 2022, and I just got back from a trip to Vegas. Picked up great items from our favorite auction house, stopped to see my two kids and their Mom, went to Costco and then did another auction pick-up.

As we left town, it was starting to sprinkle.  Here I am wearing a white tee shirt and thin cotton skirt, "Oh jeez, raining out and I'm in a thin white tee-shirt" I whine to my spouse.

Yes, I did all of the things above in a tee and skirt.  Not a single person called me "sir" today.  This is my first outing in Vegas fully dressed up during the daylight hours where I wasn't going to some event with a costume or LGBTQ theme or one where I didn't have a backup plan with male(ish) clothes and no kids along for moral support.. I wore a white shirt, pink/purple/white skirt and pink cap. Take me as I am, world!


Today was a good day.


Yes, there tales to be told from my traveling to see my parents that will be shared in the future.  


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment