Sunday, November 20, 2016

Welcome Monday, shortened holiday edition.

I'm going to enjoy this week.  Bright red toenails.  Knickers, bra and breastforms and maybe nylons under the drab "business casual" shirt and slacks.  I wonder if anyone notices that I'm rockin' a solid "B" cup under that shirt?  There's one advantage to being a bit chunky!  People may only notice a heavy dude with "man boobs."
Also, I'm thinking of enjoying a bit of an adventure on Friday.  I have blood donation scheduled early and will have the rest of the day to do as I please.  My goal is to push my boundaries a bit and wear something that makes a statement.  I'll certainly bring along my second wardrobe and maybe go for the full effect while hitting the shops for a bit of retail therapy.  It will be a great way to bring a level of happiness after all we've seen in the news.  I'll see if I'm going to be up for paint on my fingernails at work.  I have a couple of subtle shades that I've worn (unnoticed) in the past.


Peace to all
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment