Monday, November 5, 2018

Plans

Hello again.

After the success of my Halloween and the success or our charity group's trunk or treat and fundraiser, our group's president has come up with some plans for winter fundraising events.  One of the things she's proposing is holiday photos of pets with Santa.  She wants me to be Santa.  I am disappointed, I really wanted to be Mrs. Claus!  I will gladly be Santa for our group.  She has some plans for other people to come in and be elves, too.  It will be fun, one way or another.

My experience from the past week has been empowering.  I have never felt this level of confidence in anything in my life.  I'm Heather, first and foremost. There is still another portion of my existence but he's now in the background. 

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment