Sunday, December 22, 2019

Hello everyone.

In the days since my last update, I've been busy. Work's been busy. For the first time, I've been asked to work overtime!  My family has been busy. My parents have been a handful for my older sister. I have felt like my days have been non-stop. My spouse has been struggling with physical and emotional health issues. I have the job and the responsibility to keep the house running. I'm not complaining, just expressing the facts. I love my wife dearly and I respect her limitations and she respects the challenges faced by me and supports me. I'm thinking I need another vacation!

On "Black Friday" I visited the L'eggs, Hanes, Bali website and checked out the specials. I've discovered the glory of tights. For the first time, I read the sizing instructions for legwear. Being a bigger person, I chose a size 3x "blackout" tights and absolutely love them and the way they fit.  I've worn nylons before, but these things are amazing. So much more comfortable than anything before. On my wish list will be more of these.

It's been cold and I've not had a chance to go outside but am looking forward to spending a day out within the next week. I don't know what kind of activity I'll enjoy but Heather is going out, and soon! With the tights, a nice skirt, I look nice. 

The new year is almost upon us. We see the promise of the future while having a chance to reflect on the previous months.  A close family member "came out" a year ago and now she's told us that she has a person with whom she'd like to share her life. 

We all must make the most of our days and consider the choices we make on a daily basis. How we present ourselves to our communities, the values we share, the ideals we embrace and who we support/stand behind/stand alongside.  I won't be preachy or too vocal in this forum. I reserve that for other outlets.  But please consider the choices you make. Whether it's a decision to actively recycle, supporting local businesses or putting your support behind the right causes and candidates

I'll say it again, in the coming year I hope to have more opportunity for Heather to be in public. With the "I'm thinking I need another vacation" comment, I really think Heather needs to visit her parents. Traveling is a bit scary but I think I reeeeallllly need to make it happen.

Thanks for stopping in. Sorry if I'm all over the map with my thoughts.

If you celebrate, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Joyous Festivus, Happy Kwanzaa. Happy Solstice. Happy Yule. If I missed your chosen celebration, my wishes are with you!

Peace, joy and love to all,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment