Sunday, January 17, 2021

A day out.

 Hello friends,

Big day, today.

We (wife and I) went for a drive. It isn't always easy to get my spouse out of the house but it was mostly her idea.

We drove two towns to the north of ours, really in the middle of nowhere but on the main highway to the north about 75 miles away.

The big deal is that it was the first trip where we got out of the car and interacted with the public. We went to a tourist trap/candy store. It was the first time my spouse went shopping with Heather. I didn't look at people to judge their reactions but the place was fairly busy. The funniest part was when I was paying, my spouse got the pronouns mixed up and I didn't even care! I just had a fun time shopping with her.

After the shopping excursion, we went to an abandoned townsite and had lunch. I had prepared a couple sandwiches, bagged some oranges and bottled water, brought some patio chairs and a little table and we parked off a dirt road and enjoyed our little lunch. There is a National Park Service vault toilet, I used it. Possibly the most unoffensive vault toilet I've ever used. As I was standing over the seat, someone knocks and twists the handle... I quickly said, "Hey." and he closed the door. That would have been an uncomfortable situation, me in a skirt and nylons, standing to pee and a dude walks in...

We drove home and picked up a prescription for my wife at the drive-up pharmacy window. I didn't even take out my breast forms.


Thanks for stopping by..

Heather.


No comments:

Post a Comment