Sunday, March 8, 2020

Easter?

Hello again,
Heather's been busy and preoccupied so I've been derelict in my duties of blogging.  I have not been able to be out in a while.  I think the last time was on Christmas day so I haven't had any interesting stories to share.

The group with whom I volunteer is going to be handing out candy at an Easter themed "trunk or treat" event and since I'm so personable and don't mind tossing candy into a thousand little bags...
I have been asked to participate.  I'm not interested in wearing a rabbit costume! I told my wife it would be funny and totally inappropriate to say I would rent a bunny costume and show up as a Playboy bunny! I'm sure the locals would be offended by my blasphemy.

I won't be renting a costume.

On another note, March 31 is Transgender Day of Visibility. I have every intention of being fully visible on March 31. I have put in a request for time off from work and am setting up some plans.

Thanks for stopping by

Heather.


No comments:

Post a Comment