Saturday, October 29, 2016

Just came back from the yard sale at the VFW.

My spouse and I enjoyed our morning.  She has a bit of anxiety in public and because of my job, I don't like to have people who visit my office seeing me out in the world but we both made it through the day.  We even made some money, Yay.

I've never bought make-up.  I figured that with my past outings if I was getting out of the car, I'd be a natural girl.  Letting the glow of my skin be all the color I'd need.  Going to the office, on the other hand....I'd have to look a certain way.  I went to Walgreens and bought my first mascara, lipsticks, foundations and eye shadow.  It'll be interesting to see if I end up looking like one of those scary clowns that everyone keeps reporting.  I have a day and a half to practice... I bought ten cosmetic items and a gift Frappuchino for my spouse for the princely sum of $15.69.  Not bad, gotta love clearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment