Saturday, October 22, 2016

So close!

My spouse and I needed to pick up some auction items that we won, make a return to kmart and run a couple of errands.  It meant that we'd be driving to Las Vegas.  I'd finally worked up the gumption to make the trip en-femme... and then... as we're walking to the door...  knock, knock, knock.  I say to her, "I'm not opening the door."  I head for the bedroom and she gets the door.  Spouse's bestie stopped by to see what we're up to...  After a couple of minutes, I realize that bestie isn't leaving so I pull a shirt and pants and ditch my skirt and blouse.  I head outside to greet bestie, we talk, she takes off and we drive off to Vegas.  Ok, I think I've decoded that I need to tell bestie.  I can't freak out every time she comes over.  There are times that I've had to find a button up shirt over my bra and I almost always have my nails painted on the weekend.  She should be ok with my choice of clothing.  We've never heard bad comments from bestie regarding a person's lifestyle. 

Oh, and the auction purchase was a group of purses that we bought to resell but we may keep a couple for spouse and myself.

We also found that we had $40 in points at kmart.  Something about buying clearance stuff a couple of days ago.  It was great being able to go on a shopping spree and not having to pay for the stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment