Sunday, October 23, 2016

The sadness of Monday

I often feel bad that on Monday morning, Heather is hidden beneath a man's button down collar and khakis.  Sure, I'm almost always "underdressed." And I do have polished toenails and sometimes there's a subtle hint of polish on my fingers but Heather needs to know the satisfaction of going to work like any ordinary Joe. 

When I'm "underdressed," I will usually wear a lightly padded bra with some cotton handkerchiefs folded into a triangle as an augmentation but I also own two pair of breast forms, a set of "A" and a "C" size.  I have a couple of shirts that are loose enough that I have worn the "A's" out in the world while in drab-mode.  I'm considering enjoying a day at work with my "A's" under the stuffy office attire.  This may help my desire to spend more time as Heather.  My biggest complaint is that the breast forms all have protruding nipples.  I don't know of a woman who has stiff nipples all the time so clearly it is something to sell the product but I'm not looking to sell any product.  My goal and desire is to be dressed as I please.   I'm not needing assistance in attracting attention.  Ok.  Rant over.

Of course, I'm still toying with the prospect of celebrating our day "out" a week from Monday but lately I am feeling a personal pressure to come out and just live as Heather... 24/7.  When at home, I'm almost never wearing male clothes unless I'm doing some kind of labor that may damage my nicer clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment