Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year.

I'm writing this while in my favorite skirt, blue lace camisole, black leggings and a flannel shirt.  Pink finger nails, green toe nails (jeez, hope I'm not turning preppy!) and my gold hoop earrings.  I hope we have a fabulous 2017 even with the obvious 1000 pound, orange gorilla in the room and the changing political tide. 

If I have any real goals for the coming year, they are just to be happy and healthy.  I plan spend more time in Heather mode out in the world and hope to spend nearly every day in some form of women's wear.  As it is, almost all of my time spent at home is in a skirt & blouse and I have a nice assortment of nightgowns.  Hopefully, I'll be able to improve my make-up skills.  I'd like to buy a couple pair of slacks and most importantly a natural looking wig. 

I don't know about "coming out" to more friends or family but that is a decision that I've contemplated just to making my life easier.  We must live our lives in a way that is most fulfilling to ourselves.  I can't explain why I feel better when I'm presenting as a woman but I'm so much more comfortable and happy like this.  Why do people like sex, sports, art, music, jogging, cooking or living in a way with which others may not agree?  Damned if I know, I just like what I'm doing.

I plan to travel more (especially in skirts).

Thank you for reading my many stories.  Happy New Year.

Heather.

No comments:

Post a Comment