Sunday, December 25, 2016

My visit.

Good morning.  Happy Hanukkah.  Merry Christmas.

My wife and I went to the city yesterday to have dinner with my adult daughters.  Before we left home, I asked if there would be any other people attending.  No, just the four of us.  Ok, engage Heather mode...full speed ahead!  I have a nice green tee/tunic with lace trim at the bottom.  I think the look is complimentary on my figure.  That top with my navy paisley skirt and tights brought out the best of Heather.  On the way out of town, the car needed to be re-fueled.  I took the initiative to pump gas because my wife was too chilly to do it.  We made the seventy mile trip without drama.  This was my first time at their house if full Heather mode.  Youngest daughter opened the door, looked and smiled when she saw me.  Yes, they are very accepting of most things.  That younger generation seems to only have hang-ups about hate, bullying and meanness.  After dinner, I asked what their plan for the evening was.  "Mom is coming over probably around 6:00" was the reply from eldest.  We all get along ok but neither wife nor I really wanted to see Ms. Ex-wife so we knew that we'd be heading out in a short time.  We also needed to meet one of my co-workers so I could sell her a three of the Android tablets we'd bought a few months ago.  It is important to always have an "out" if you don't want to do something!

It was a great visit.  We had lots of fun and silliness.

Happy Holidays

Heather.

No comments:

Post a Comment