Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Two days 'til Heather goes to work

Halloween is getting closer. The excitement and nervousness are building. 

My first year and second years, I was the first employee our customers saw when they came into the office.  It was fun.  I don't recall anyone speaking ill of me, directly.  Last year I was behind the scenes and didn't really have much contact with customers in the office.  For 2019, I'm going to be up front again!  I'm going to love the contact with everyone. I always have a smile on my face and in my voice when dealing with our customers.  I don't know how many co-workers are playing along. One of the women has a serious medical issue and won't be in, another is a party pooper and my "partner in crime" will be dressed in some kind of non standard work outfit.  I'm begging her to be a "Golden Girl" with me!

I've shown most of the women in the office the photo of my outfit. One woman even cancelled her day off because she wanted to be there for Halloween!  My skirt suit is washed and only needs to be pressed to be ready for the big day. 

We're also doing the "trunk or treat" again.  This year, it will be from 6 - 8 pm.  I'm going to be a bit chilly but it will be SOOOOO worth it.



Talk to y'all later

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment